My School Portal: The St George’s Parent Portal
At St George’s, all parents have access to My School Portal – a dedicated platform designed to provide easy access to key information relating to your child and to the school as a whole. Parents with children enrolled at the school can log in to My School Portal at any time, using the email address that the school holds for you. A quick link to My School Portal can be found in the top right hand corner of the homepage of the St George’s school website.
My School Portal offers a range of exciting features, within a secure environment, including:
- Access to school communications, school reports and exam results in a dedicated space
- Access to your child’s timetable and attendance information
- The ability to review the information that we hold for you and update your contact details
- The option to submit absence notifications and leave requests for your child
- Information on sports fixtures and results
- A live and continuously updated school calendar of events
- Integration with the other systems that we use, such as Google Classroom
In addition, parents can view lunch menus, make payments, obtain key information about all aspects of the school, explore the Parents of St George’s hub and browse community classifieds.