St George's School S.R.L. unipersonale greatly respects the privacy of its users. User data will be processed in full respect of the current laws and regulations; protecting the confidentiality of data. We would like to inform you that St George's School S.R.L. unipersonale, is in line with the “European Regulation 2016/679 related to the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of data (from now on the GDPR, Article 13).
Data Categories - Data to be processed will be your personal data, such as:
Data collected automatically
Information systems and applications dedicated to the functions of this website may reveal, during the normal functioning of the system, certain information (whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols) that is potentially associated to identifiable Users. Among the data collected there are IP addresses and the email domains of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the method used in order to supply the request to the supplier, the dimension of the files received in the replies, the number code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc) and other parametres regarding the operating system, the browser and the information environment utilised by the User, the name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of the visitor (referral), both incoming and outgoing.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The voluntary and explicit sending of emails to addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not entail any request for consent and it entails the acquisition of the address and the data of the sender, information that is required in order to respond to the requests made as well as further personal information that may be included within the missive. Such data is understood to be voluntarily supplied by the User at the very moment that the service provided commences. By including a comment or any other information the User expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular, the Users agrees that the contents may also be communicated to third parties. On the contrary, specific summary information may be reported or shown on pages in the site that are intended for certain services by request (forms). The User will thus have to explicitly agree to the use of data reported in these forms in order to send a particular request.
Please refer to the below:
- A. Data Controller: St George's School S.R.L. unipersonale, Via Cassia Km. 16 (La Storta) 00123 Roma - P.I. 05816771009, telephone 06-3086001 or send an email: email@example.com
- B. Source of Personal Data: Personal data in the possession of the data controller is directly collected from the data subject
- C. Data Protection Officer Contact Details: The Data Controller has provided for the designation of the D.P.O., who may be contacted by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D. Data Processing Purposes and Legal Basis: The processing of your data contains the following objectives and legal basis:
1. For data automatically collected, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the controller and the objective is to guarantee and improve the web surfing experience.
2. For data voluntarily supplied by the User, the legal basis is consent and, for the sending of emails to our addresses, the objective is being able to send replies to the specific requests carried out by the User; for the forms the objective is indicated in the relevant specific information.
3. For cookies and plug-ins: please look at the specific policy.
- E. Data Recipient: within the purpose limitations, your data may be disclosed to our partners, consulting companies, private firms, suppliers of third party technical services, hosting providers, information companies, communication agencies.
- F. Transferral of Data Towards a Third Party: This site may share some data collected with services located outside the European Union.
- G. The Storage Period of Personal Data: personal data will have kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (the “storage limitation” principle - article 5, GDPR) or in accordance with the legal deadlines. Checks regarding the obsolescence of personal data in connection with the purposes of data processing (the “accuracy” principle - article 5, GDPR); in particular:
1. data automatically collected is processed, for the required amount of time, only in order to obtain the statistical information concerning the use of the site and in order to control its regular functioning, also in terms of security or on the basis of deadlines laid down by legal requirements.
2. Data voluntarily supplied by the User is kept for a span of time not exceeding the time required to achieve those objectives for which such data processed or on the basis of deadlines laid down by legal requirements.
- H. The Rights of the Data Subject: the Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her or erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay. The data subject shall also have the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing, to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her to request data portability or to withdraw consent on which the processing has based. This may have done by simply notifying the Data Controller. In addition, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- I. Compulsoriness or Not of Consent: The provision of your data is obligatory during the time you spend on our website concerning points E.1 and E.2 in the specific objectives listed above, in order to allow for the correct functioning of the service. The provision of consent regarding your personal data for point E.3 is on the other hand discretionary and in no way compromises the correct functioning of the service.
- J. Data Processing Procedures: Your personal data will be the object of processing operations that respect the above mentioned legal requirements and obligations related to confidentiality that is inherent to the activities of the Controller. The data will be processed both with information technology instruments as well as on paper or any other type of suitable method, in full respect of adequate security measures according to Article 5 paragraph 1 letter F of the GDPR.
- K. Final Notes and Updating Procedures: Any information is only supplied for this site and not also for other sites that might be consulted by the User by means of links contained in this site. The information may undergo modifications due to new regulations that concern it and we would like to request that the User periodically checks this page in order to always be updated with the latest legislative novelties. Previous versions of the current information may still be requested from the Controller of the data processing.